Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Marvel has some goodies this year



So with the new year in full swing, I bet you're looking for something exciting! Currently my Marvel obsession has gotten the best of me. Last year Marvel debuted Agents of Shield season 2. And this year they've debuted Agent Carter.
  Now while Agents of Shield (AoS) has a story line that ties in directly with some big box titles (looking at you Captain America 2) Agent Carter focuses on Captain America's romantic interest and shows her as the bad ass woman she is.
Not only do we have season 3 of AoS to look forward too, but plenty of movies as well
The biggest title for this year would have to be Avengers: Age of Ultron due in May! While I'm excited to see some of my favorite heroes and also looking forward to the reboot of the Fantastic 4.
Hopefully they let this cast stick around so I can have a giant crossover movie universe like I want. But before I forget, I'm also super excited that they've decided to go with a not well known hero, Ant-Man! Maybe his movie will open the gateway to a Black Widow and Hawkeye origin movie?


What are you excited to see from Marvel this year?
Leave a comment!


Agent Carter on ABC Tuesdays at 9/8c
Agents of Shield New episodes return Tuesday March 3rd
Avengers: Age of Ultron Set for Friday May 1st 
Fantastic 4 Set for Friday August 7th
Ant-Man Set for Friday July 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment