Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Throne of Atlantis


So DC comics pretty much has some of the best animated movies I've seen.
And Throne of Atlantis seems to be no different. My favorite animated film from DC Comics has to be "Under The Red Hood" aka reasons why Jason Todd is my favorite Robin of all time.

Another reason I'm super excited to watch this film is because Cyborg is in it. Cyborg does not get much screen time and most people only know him from "Teen Titans" or "Teen Titans Go!" (which is super worth watching)

I haven't had time to view this film but as soon as I do I will be posting my thoughts about it!

Also the official Podcast for SupaFi64 has launched! Head on over to the website, http://supafi64.com/ and listen to the main podcast and our daily podcasts!




No comments:

Post a Comment